3CX Basic & Intermediate Certification Training
On June 18th, Techware organizes a Basic and Intermediate Certification training.
This exciting and new training will give you a more in-depth view on the 3CX phone system, leveraging your knowledge in order to seamlessly attend and pass the Basic and Intermediate certifications later on.
This training will be covering the following topics:
- Installing 3CX phone system and 3CX Apps and using the 3CX Webclient
- Configuring a desktop phone (LAN, STUN, SBC), VoIP provider and configuring the firewall (basics)
- Using Voicemail, digital receptionist (IVR) and call-recording
- Time Based scheduling, extension profiles and forwarding rules
- Extension groups and rights
- Hot desking
- Back-up and restore
Van der Valk Hotel Beveren
280 Gentseweg, Beveren, Vlaanderen, Belgium