401 Rozendal: Valentine's Day Picnic | Music by Jake Gunn
14th Feb, 04:00 pm
in a day
14th Feb, 09:00 pm
Spoil your sweetheart to a romantic picnic under the stars while dining on our gourmet picnic basket for 2 and sipping on ice-cold MCC. The up and coming blues rock musician, Jake Gunn, will strum his guitar and entertain you and your lover for the evening.
Date: 14 Feb 2020
Cost: R950 per couple sharing
Venue: 401 Rozendal, Polkadraai Road, Stellenbosch
What does your basket include?
- 1 x 401 Rozendal MCC
- 1 x Sparkling bottled water.
- Woodfire Ciabatta served smoked paprika flavoured butter, olive
tapenade butter, pickled pumpkin, cumin infused beetroot chutney,
- Selection of artisanal cold meats and cheese.
- Fresh fruit skewers with toasted almonds.
- Salted pretzels.
- Baby potato salad served with exotic mushrooms, rocket, Ostrich
carpaccio served with a peppadew aïoli and shaved parmesan.
- Rare roast beef salad, chickpeas, toasted corn, peas, peppers,
smoked paprika roasted sweet potato, pickled cucumber, baby
salad leaves served with a wholegrain mustard Tahini dressing.
- Salted caramel fudge, Strawberry curd macaroon and dark
*Please bring your own blankets.
Jake Gunn is an up and coming blues rock musician hailing from the northern suburbs of Cape Town. After discovering rock ‘n roll at a young age, he was inspired to start playing the guitar and worked tirelessly to improve his skill. This finally led to him joining the Lyzyrd Kyngs (Piet Botha & Akkedis) in 2010. He spent a year under the mentorship of these veteran musicians, before teaming up with the talented young guitarist Devin Smith.
Share This Event