Developing Applications with Google Cloud Platform
In this three-day course, application developers learn how to design, develop, and deploy applications that seamlessly integrate components from the Google Cloud ecosystem. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants learn how to use GCP services and pre-trained machine learning APIs to build secure, scalable, and intelligent cloud-native applications.
Application developers who want to build cloud-native applications or redesign existing applications that will run on Google Cloud Platform.
To get the most out of this course, participants should have:
- Completed Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals or have equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of Node.js
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environmentsproficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
3 days (24 hours)
This course teaches participants the following skills:
- Use best practices for application development.
- Choose the appropriate data storage option for application data.
- Implement federated identity management.
- Develop loosely coupled application components or microservices.
- Integrate application components and data sources.
- Debug, trace, and monitor applications.
- Perform repeatable deployments with containers and deployment services.
- Choose the appropriate application runtime environment; use Google Kubernetes Engine as a runtime environment and later switch to a no-ops solution with Google App Engine Flex.
For information regarding the modules click
Schaliënhoevedreef 20t, Mechelen, 2800, Antwerpen, Belgium