EUSPR 2019 Conference Social Dinner
Join us at our 2019 EUSPR Conference Social Dinner!
This year, the dinner will take place in RAY.
RAY is a full glass transparent construction in the center of Ghent, visually very similar to the City Hall and the Saint-Nicolas church. It’s a subtle, unique and aesthetic important landmark with respect to the environment and a lot of green, without being too manifest, however honouring a distinguished identity.
The restaurant is within walking distance of the conference venue.
Walking dinner with tapas, spring rolls, Indian mixed pakora, wraps, rice noodles and truffle lolly pops accompagnied by a glass of white/red wine. There are several vegetarian and vegan options.
The menu is:
- Tapas wooden plank with different kinds of humus, veggie sticks & ovenheated bread
- Goat cheese loly with ricotta, honey & fresh roasted nuts • V
- Homemade Thai springpolls with veggies cut into fine strips, glass noodles & eastern dip • VE
- Indian mixed pakora (broccoli) with tempura & panko, served with a homemade mangochutney • V
- Wrap from Italian dried ham, goat cheese, honey, arugula & sundried tomatoes • M
- Ricenoodles green veggies eastern style • VE
VE: vegan - M: meat - V: vegetarian - F: fish
The price is €50.00. We are also offering the opportunity for senior colleagues to optionally supplement the meal of our Early Career Forum colleagues. By paying an extra €5, we will be able to provide a number of discounted meals for Early Career Forum colleagues at €35. (55 seats available)
If you have a special dietary request then please contact the EUSPR office (firstname.lastname@example.org) before booking to check that the restaurant can accommodate your requirements.