New ICON offer: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere short trainings
It’s been quite some time that we’ve shared some news with you, since we were struggling to come up with a viable, but affordable offer for individual or small group trainings accessible for all, as we used to do in the past.
Currently we re proposing (and thus testing the interest for) a new offer specifically to meet individual needs in terms of graphic design and the Adobe softwares Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator and Premiere, given by the great artist and trainer Karel De Cock (www.kareldc.com).
It goes like this:
* 100 € per 3h session of graphic design training, focusing on Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign or Premiere per session. These sessions would happen during the day. Evenings or weekend days would sometimes be possible, depending on the circumstances.
* A full day training would be 225 €
* Individual (and thus tailored) training is possible, but ideally we aim for 2-3 people in a group. For larger groups, we shift to another venue in Brussels.
* The location is in Schaerbeek, at the teacher s training space.
* We agree on the amount of sessions beforehand
* You bring your own laptop with the right software installed
Does this sound appealing to you or a friend of yours? If so, please give us your comment with the topic(s) you might be interested and how many potential sessions you think would suit your needs best. We’ll respond to you through FB. For those who don’t know ICON, you can visit our website (www.icon-brussels.be) and contact us by email ([masked]) If you support this initiative, please share it with your network! Many thanks, Ken
Karel De Cock works and lives in Brussels as film editor and visual artist. He started his career as a graphic designer but is now working in film. His own work focusses on public spaces in large cities and has an observational approach. His credits on other films include: Shadow World (2016, Johan Grimonprez), Our City (2015, Maria Tarantino), The Dark Galleries (2014, Nicolas Provost), Sculptures in Film (2016, Steven Jacobs), Incidents in the Museum (2014 Steven Jacobs).