Revival-Leadership Live-School - III
This school is the third live-school out of a series of four Live-Schools, comprising the 1st year. Each of them lasts two days (participants have to take care of their own accommodation). Each of the subsequent Schools will be held in a different location. The venues are confirmed. School III will be held in Belgium followed by School IV in Germany.
Each Live-School will build on the previous one and although attendance at every School isn’t required the structure of the schools will be one of continual building rather than individual events for leaders where teaching is repeated or doesn’t fit into a framework of ongoing support and planning.
Each School will have a theme related to revival & organizational leadership. The schools will include time, for discussion, teaching, questions & answers, feedback, progress reporting and ongoing business planning.
Paul will also teach on:
- Translating 'Bethel' for Europe
- The gift of administration/government.
Each of the live-schools has it’s own particular emphasis, which will be taught using a variety of methods:
- Teaching (Paul often uses whiteboard or flipchart)
- Feedback & troubleshooting
- Q & A
In this School
This school will help everyone to look upwards for heaven’s vision and then forwards as we pursue what God has for us. Expanding the influence of Jesus is our Kingdom assignment and that will require that we learn how to lead and raise world changers. Together we will clarify where we are going and why we are going there, celebrating along the way everything God has done, is doing and promises to do.
The school will include practical steps especially in the planning-section. Participants will be led into defining next steps for their organization.
The Schedule for the school will roughly look like this (but still maybe subject to a few changes):
- 10:00 – 10:30 h: Introduction, Welcome, Testimonies
- 10:30 – 11:00 h: Worship
- 11:00 – 11:45 h: Session I – Feedback & Prozess Report
- 11:45 – 12:30 h: Session II – Rest & Identity
- 12:30 – 14:00 h: Lunch
- 14:00 – 14:45 h: Session III – Leading ‘Big’ People (secular / Sacred)
- 14:45 – 15:30 h: Session IV – Culture Discovery & Prioritization
- 15:30 – 16:00 h: Break
- 16:00 – 16:45 h: Session V – Church to Kingdom
- 16:45 – 17:30: Session VI – Strategic Planning: Vision & Mission
- 17:30 – 19:00 h: Dinner
- 19:00 – 21:00 h: 2 Hour session, worship, teaching and ministry focus on testimonies and the goodness of God
- 09:00 – 09:30 h: Worship
- 09:30 – 10:15 h: Session I – Q & A
- 10:15 – 11:00 h: Session II – A Culture of Increase
- 11:00 – 11:30 h: Break
- 11:30 – 12:15 h: Session III – A Structure that serves Increase
- 12:15 – 13:00 h: Session IV – Leading as Fathers and Mothers
- 13:00 – 14:30 h: Lunch
- 14:30 – 15:15 h: Session V – Q & A
- 15:15 – 16:00 h: Session VI – Pray – Declare – Send (with homework)
Here are also some suggestions for accommodation:
Very good hotel in Bonheiden, about 7 km from Haacht
B&B in Keerbergen, about 4 km from Haacht
B&B in Tremelo, close to Pater Damiaan Museum, about 4 km from Haacht
B&B in Wakkerzeel, about 2 km from Haacht
Markt 10, Haacht, 3150, Belgium, Belgium