Start to automate your Tests
A workshop for developers who are already in the test automation world and who want to learn about mobile automation.
Check out all details on our website
After completing this workshop, you will be able to apply test automation on mobile applications, whether they are connected to an online platform (e.g. BrowserStack) or an in-house device farm or not.
- You will also need a smartphone, preferably an Android smartphone. If you have an iOS device, you will need a MacBook as well. It is possible to ask Refleqt to provide a smartphone for you if needed.
- How to apply mobile test automation
- Why apply mobile test automation
- Introduction to Appium
- Introduction to Cucumber
- Differences between Android and iOS setup
- Neccesary configurations
- Exercises where we develop test on a training app